Friday, June 29, 2007

Going Corporate

A few days ago I realized that I would not be able to reach my growth potential as quickly as I would like with my current bankroll. With that in mind I have considered obtaining loans.

Loans can provide me with a much larger bankroll and therefore greater profits. Since I believe that I can receive a 100% return on my investments, the interest that I would be required to pay on any loan would be offset by my gains. Of course if I incur a net loss, I would be in serious trouble. However, if you consider that most start-up companies use loans to finance their business it no longer seems absurd.

With that in mind I am considering incorporating myself. As a corporation I will have assess to government loans and may limit my liability. But I need to obtain as much information as I can before proceeding.

- Government Loans for small business
- SEC regulations relating to small businesses and purchasing stock with lent money
- Small business regulations
- The filing process necessary to incorporate myself vs creating a company

Absolute Value Investing Incorporated is the future.

No comments: